New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Flagler Schools! We look forward to being part of your educational journey as we work together to provide the best education for your student.
Families who have moved to Flagler County or have a child transitioning into Flagler Schools should complete the following steps to begin registration:
- Locate your zoned school using the SchoolSite Locator
- Gather the required documents listed below
- Complete the correct enrollment forms for your student
- Contact the registrar at your zoned school to schedule an appointment
In order to be eligible for admission to kindergarten, children must be five years of age on or before September 1st of that school year. If the child attended a Flagler Schools VPK program at their zoned school, a new kindergarten enrollment packet is not required. If the School Choice option was utilized for VPK, families must submit a new School Choice Application before starting kindergarten.
- Birth certificate
- Department of Health 680 Immunization Form
- Department of Health 3040 Physical Form
- Proof of residency
- Guardianship or custody papers if student is living with someone other than their parents/legal guardians
Fetu Kiliona Kalawaianui
Mary Reynolds Mccoy